"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A Letter to You

Oh You
And your kids
In the sky a bird was heard to cry
Here this voice come on from deep inside

In the lazy double bed I lay me down.
All around me is pretty on the ground.
Basking in the sunshine of a bygone afternoon
Bringing sounds of yesterday into this smaller room.

How does the story of us will end?
Are we will stay together
Forever and ever?
Or is this just the only of  my daydream?

But it's all right,
Cause I know the truth
This story will end, someday soon
When I close my eyes forever

Nowadays we share all together
How could I forget this
But someday it will be
Gone to ground

If I almost gone
Are you stilll hold my hand?
And if you do
I can go free..

No comments: