"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Monday, February 1, 2010

Me & Daffodil

I opened the black book
and wrote the poems in
Thinking... and writing...
Mother, should I run for destiny?
Mother, should I trust of fate?
Mother, will He put me in the firing line?
But is it just a waste of time
I'm just found out my Daffodil
I'm gonna keep you right here under my wing
I won't let anyone dirty get through

Oh mother, will I be getting through?
Mother, do you think she's good enough for me?
Mother, do you think she dangerous to me?
But I hope my mama will say :"Don't give up"!!
But, on an instead, looks like had some suspiciously on her face
As if at a stranger coming late to the door
Mother, will she tear your little boy apart?
Mother, will she break my heart?

[Then the poems said]

Don't let it pull you down
Hold in tight
Cling to your dreams
Don't you depend on someone else
Think for yourself and win the race
The chance you got comes never twice
Do your best, (and) do your right
The time will come but don't you hide
You are on your way

You're led by God but you're not a pawn
Should live your life
Don't care about any scorn
Just let them fool around
No need to cry
Don't give up
Try to be as smart as you can be
I know your own so much ability
Let's hope you stay longer than the others ones.

No comments: