"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Candle In The Wind

Look at me, see the love of yours
Can't you see the love in my eyes
Sometimes I wonder who you are
So close, but we've gone too far

Now my heart cries for you girl
Deep inside, my heart dies for you
Like singing a song that can't be sung
Tell me what's it all mean to you

Sometimes I didn't what this life is
It's like a candle in the wind
It's shines in the dark for me
To wait the candle burned to end

Is this the love that I'm feeling
Is this the love or am I dreaming
How can I tell you babe, stop wondering
I need you by my side, oh please feel it.

No comments: