"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, December 6, 2014

The Invisible Voice

All those nights so lonely
Feels like walking over miles
And miles of broken glass
I can't hide from the hurt inside

So many times I've seen
The storms and the lightning
Came with the anger and pain
I could be someone else, I was

And a cold-hearted woman
There's a wound that's open wide
Painted with the black roses
But truth's never plain to see

Somewhere in the darkness
A voice that's crying to be heard
Am I speak to myself
Darkness tells what can you see

Somewhere in the darkest night
Someone will hear your tears
Is that what they fear to hear
A silent voice that can't ever be seen!

No comments: