"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Where The Wild Waters Flow

When the sunlight lost its shine
Here comes the black of shadow
Carry the weight of fear and pain
Hear there cries on a rainy day

Where the wild waters flow
I've crossed many rivers
In the tears of burning heart
There's the wild waters flow

Why does nothing ever last forever
Where is my little peace of mind
Two hearts on fire belong together
Blows me away just like a hurricane

The days run away, and far away...
Like the wild horses run away
When I'm with you, with you..
So I hope you gonna feel the same

Oh sweet thing, I'm born once again
For you sweet thing, just like a baby again
Just like I'm in heaven and I'm feeling alive
You make me feel like a child, a child again

But where the wild waters flow
I can't breathe like the old days
I'm dying and I'm feeling near to death
There's the wild waters flow.....

No comments: