"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Until The Day I Die

One quick year we went by
Hard and survive a little thing
Through our bad day and night 
What brings us to now
Tell me what are you feeling

As I took you out far from home
I could heard your fancy voices
I loved it and that's the only sound
So for a moment would it be alright
If I could walk you home..

As my fingers cord to tie yours
Will you hold it together as one
Or you will go out of my hand
And as I sit in the hospital ward
A thing I would want you to know

I sacrifice my life to live with you
We need each other every day
And I know you are a hard one
But I do love you so much
Until the day that I die.

No comments: