"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Friday, October 18, 2013

Free

I may never find all the answers
I may never understand why
I may never prove
What I know to be true
But I know that I still have to try

I used to be frightened of dying
I used to think death was the end
But that was before
I’m not scared anymore
I know that you’ll be with me

Try to free the pain inside me
Sick of questioning mind
And now that I’m here
At peace with a girl in my dream
And it’s perfectly clear

This feeling inside me
Finally found my love I’ve finally free
Something more than what I dreamed
That I would never be was now
I found out what all of this means.

No comments: