"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Man In Black

It’s raining outside
The tears run down on my face
And it’s raining inside
Picture me with a broken heart

Now the clouds are moving away
Leaving me a scar that can’t be vanished
In silence, closing eyes but can’t sleep
Oh Lord, send me an angel of mine

Knowledge of love is knowledge of shadow
Nobody knows that I’m feeling down
Finally understand the feelings of the few
You don’t understand this is not who I am

Love is blind, love is fear, love is lies
A dream of fantasy for a maniac
That fly me to the wind of sadness
For a man in darkness just like me.

No comments: