"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Letter To Moon

Here I am, writing her love notes
Because this is a great way for me on her
And I'm lucky that I found her
I can see how she's beautiful
Good looking and got talent and abilities
I can see my eyes on her
Proud of being her boyfriend
Shouldn't be ashamed that she's mine
I want her to be mine forever
Be there for her when she needs
Be by her side and make her
Loved, special, safe and protected.
Always stand up for her no matter what
Want her be my queen
Even the wall are thick or thin
I will be there for you
I will getting through that wall.

No comments: