"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Past Life and the Hopes

I thought my dream would never comes
Memory is a stranger
History is a nightmare
And dream is a mystery
Day by day, you make me suffer
Come on, open me your door
I just want your loving
If you cannot give me more
I can see you standing there
You know you're worth the try
Let me guide you in my spaceship
And I know one day it's to go
Why don't you give me one more chance?
To fall in love with you
All you know is what you see
No more reasons you want to hear
And I'm surely it will never come true
The moon comes at night
I searched the sky from where I stand
Look for the highest place in space to calm
But I saw the stars stood up in the sky
And I saw you crying
How can you ever be good 
when you don't see a reason?
How can you trust an old friend
when you don't even care for one?
All that's left is just to say a last good bye.

No comments: