"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Farewell

The man drove to town in the night
He got a trouble that he never had before
And he looked at his watches
The time is always turning
Like the earth goes round the sun
And he stopped his car for a while
He looked up at the stars and he talked to himself
“We have been friends for a couple of years”
“I will write about what happened in the past
And is still going on now in my diary”
I wrote all about this at 5:30AM today

So the time has come
To say farewell my friends
The quest is hard but I must be on my way
Now don’t ask why
Don’t you try to stop me
All I know I have to go
When something was gone
They did not return
Now it’s up to you to play a better game
But remember when you’re out there
Don’t look back at all
All that is left to say farewell.

No comments: