"WHEN ONE DOOR CLOSES, ANOTHER OPENS, BUT WE OFTEN LOOK SO LONG AND SO REGRETFULLY UPON THE CLOSED DOOR THAT WE DO NOT SEE THE ONE THAT HAS OPENED FOR US."

Followers

Hi everyone, welcome to my poetry site...

Saturday, July 24, 2010

That One Night

The night was glimmer
A shining full moon moved to purple dark glow
The skylark flown cross the wind
The rain falling so fast
Make the water stagnant in these green Earth
In this unlucky Wednesday
On the 7th July night
I laid down my body
Embrace my own body in a shivering cold

A few minutes later
An old man with the gun came and said :
"Are you having a nice time"?
"Get out of here, this is a dangerous place"...
"Go with peaceful and don't come back"
"You will see a white signboard"
"There's has a underground house"
"And there'll be good girls and boys".

I nodded and walked away slowly
Bang..bang..bang!
I looked back
An old man fell down to the ground
A jar of blood was flowing out
A black horseman stared at me
I ran out and, bang...
I was shot and died.

No comments: